Pages

samedi 11 août 2012

Lawn Fawn cards

Hi everyone!

I think I'll try to post in English so most of you will understand what I say :) As it's not my mother tongue, please excuse my mistakes...

So, today I'm going to show you some clean & simple cards made with two stamps sets from Lawn Fawn: Critters down under & Critters in the forest. I love these stamps, I think they 're sooo cute! I took my inspiration on YouTube with the Lawn Clippings videos.

First, with the Critters down under set. I made the cards really simple, just with some bazzill papers and 3D glue dots to make some elements pop out. I coloured the images with my Marvy Le Plume markers and rounded the corners. So there it is:






And now with the Critters in the forest stamps set:



It's all for now!
Thanx for watching. Have a nice day. See ya next time.
Vava

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS