Pages

samedi 9 février 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #51 & TAWS BE Inspired #21

Hi there!

When I saw the inspiration photo over at Lawnscaping Challenge, I knew I had to play with...

 

I dont't know you but I love Valentine's theme :) Here is what I came up to, I thought the flamingo and the bee would make a cute couple :)

  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock
  • Stamps (Say Cheese, Gnome Sweet Gnome & Happy Everything, Lawn Fawn)
  • Embossing Folder (Heart, Darice)
  • Doodle Twine (Valentines Assortment)
  • Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Mid-tone Bubble Gum)
I was inspired by the cup with the heart from TAWS BE Inspired

 
 
  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock
  • Digi Stamp (Steamin'Hot, The Alley Way Stamps)
  • Embossing Folder (Swiss Dots, Cuttlebug)
  • Doodle Twine (Valentines Assortment)
Thank you for stopping by today!

7 commentaires:

  1. I love your sweet steamin' hot cups!! Perfect for the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those cups are so adorable and are perfect for TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing and playing along in our challenge!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. adorable cards..!! beautifully colored scene on the polaroid. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping..

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love both cards!! The flamingo is so cute and I love how he is framed! and the TAWS mugs are darling!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So cute! Love the embossed backgrounds! The scene of the first card is a dorable!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. aw, adorable! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. love that lawn fawn card. So well done.

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS