Pages

vendredi 21 juin 2013

Hi: Less Is More #124

Hi crafters!

Today I have a card for the Less Is More Challenge. This week's theme is hexagons. Here is my card:

 Supplies:
  • patterned paper: February Card kit (Studio Calico);
  • stamps: Clear Hexagons (Hero Arts);
  • inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bud, Lulu Lavender (Tsukineko) & Butter Bar (Hero Arts Shadow Ink);
  • enamel dots: Basics (Basic Grey) & Kate & Co (My Mind's Eye).
And this card was supposed to be for the Dynamic Duos Challenge but I missed the deadline... (sob sob)



Supplies:
  • patterned papers: January & February Card kits (Studio Calico);
  • stamps; February Card kit (Studio Calico);
  • inks: Memento Tuxedo Black & Bamboo Leaves (Tsukineko);
  • enamel dots: Basics (Basic Grey).
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comments :)


1 commentaire:

  1. Sorry I am SO late in visiting this card, last week got away from me somewhat!
    This is super although there is not a lot of white space!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS