Pages

lundi 23 septembre 2013

Miss You Lots: The Paper Players #164

Hello again!

Here is my card based on the sketch from The Paper Players



  • stamp: The Alley Way Stamps (Delicate Doilies)
  • papers: Studio Calico card kit

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow, I really love your bold and modern interpretation of my sketch, Valerie! The papers look great together and I especially love the one with the stars. Thanks for playing along this week with The Paper Players!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a clean and bold design! I love the color combination. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a clean and classy card! I love the fun pop of color! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS