Pages

lundi 7 mars 2016

CAS on Sunday #78 & In{k}spire_me #239 // You're a cute-a-saurus

Hello!

Here is my card for CAS on Sunday & In{k}spire_me


 
 
 
 
Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Bazzill Pink
  • Stamp: Prehistoric Pals (Sugar Pea Designs)
  • Sentiment: Prehistoric Pals (Sugar Pea Designs)
  • Coloration: Copics 
  • Die: Stitched Circles (MFT)
  • Paper: Polka in the dark (Lawn Fawn)
Thank you for stopping by.

6 commentaires:

  1. Your card is so sweet. Thank you for joining our In{k}spire_me Challenge, ela

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh ist die niedlich! Ein zauberhafter Dino! Danke, dass Du mit dieser sü0en Karte bei Inkspire_me dabei bist! Liebe Grüße, Kirstin

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a cute card :D
    Thanks for joining us at In{k}spire_me!
    All the best, Christine

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a cute little dinosaur! Love you card! Thanks for joining us this week with the IN{K}SPIRE_me Challenge, Heike

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such a cute take on the sketch, love it. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS